Friday, November 4, 2011

This is a perfect Fall day. I am happier than I have been in many years. I am tired from chemo but my lymph nodes have gone down (that's the response we were looking for but maybe not quite this soon!). But more than that, I am conscious of being blissfully and fully alive in this moment. I have every thing I need. The sky is blue and I am filled with joy. Life is good. I truly enjoy my new, quiet life. I am coaching a few wonderful clients and their companies. I make good food, keep the house neat, catch up with friends, and get better. What's not to love?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Colleen,

    Here I am trying again for about the 5th time to get through. I am a total ignoramus with certain social media--well, with almost all of them. But Martha gave me a tip that I hope will work.

    I have been following your blog with great interest and am sending you best wishes, love, and support. John and I both, being writers ourselves, admire the quality of yours.

    Aunt Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen,

    Sounds really good! Enjoy!

    With love,

    John

    ReplyDelete