Sunday, July 8, 2012

Not dead yet...

This has been a rough week. At the moment, I am watching law and order with Jessica, Holly, Kathrin and Butters. I am waiting to meet with the doctors and find out if there are any signs treatment is working. I am continuing to feel worse, generally. The transfusion helped noticeably but I am still close to bedridden and nauseous much of the time. So I just wanted to report in that things are tough but I am hanging in. The good things are as follows: I have wonderful friends. My kids are top notch. Joseph arrived on the 4th and has given me lots of hugs, foot rubs and sympathy. Even better, he's been a great companion to his sister. I love to see them being good to each other. I have my sense of humor, much of the time. Not much energy for more now, but do keep in touch. Watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail last night, hence today's title! Grateful for you all! Love, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment