Thursday, January 19, 2012

Feeling good!

I feel good today for the first time in 3 weeks. Let me define good. Good feels lousy. I am tired and my stomach is upset and I feel slightly jittery from the steroids I am on. But good feels like sitting up all day rather than lying down, having two coaching sessions and in- between being at the computer managing to clear up a number of items. Good is working a pretty full day before going in for my neulasta shot, and not needing a nap. Good is feeling as if I have my life back, instead of this half-life of lying on the couch in between coaching calls and watching movies on my iPod, not even making dinner. Blech.

Over the next few days, I'll taper off the steroids and also see how bad the bone pain from the Neulasta will be. I will continue to avoid crowds in an attempt to stay healthy. I think I picked up two separate cold virus over the holidays and that's been the problem. Anyway, am hoping this lasts! Glad to be up and around again.

I am writing this with Butters on my lap. Life is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment